Who would ever guess that the beautiful beams at the top of this page, from the original college library, are still housed in one of the most derelict buildings on campus? They are similar in style to the beams in P104, the Little Theater. The library was one of the next buildings to be completed after the English Building. The library was located at the west end of the building (pictured here) until the current library was built in the mid 1950s. The east end housed the administration until 1951.